Classic song from a great band here are the lyrics Do you remember the 21st night of september? Love was changing the minds of pretenders While chasing the clouds away Our hearts were ringing In the key that our souls were singing. As we danced in the night, Remember how the stars stole the night away Ba de ya – say do you remember Ba de ya – dancing in september Ba de ya – never was a cloudy day My thoughts are with you Holding hands with your heart to see you Only blue talk and love, Remember how we knew love was here to stay Now december found the love that we shared in september. Only blue talk and love, Remember the true love we share today Ba de ya – say do you remember Ba de ya – dancing in september Ba de ya – never was a cloudy day Ba de ya – say do you remember Ba de ya – dancing in september Ba de ya – golden dreams were shiny days
Amazon.comAcer Aspire 5 A515-56-36UT Slim Laptop | 15.6" Full HD Display | 11th Gen...
Amazon.comPrivate Pilot Test Prep 2021: Study & Prepare: Pass your test and know what...
- You Can Make Your Dream of Flying a Reality
- Your Pilot’s License Can Help Mankind
- So You Want to be an Airline First Officer
- Some Flight Training is Better than Others
- Somebody Has to Fly the Goodyear Blimp
- Living and Breathing Your Desire to Fly
- It All Starts with Desire
- How to Pay for Your Dream
- Top 41 best Books for 1 year old our top picks
- What is The best Baby books our top picks