Brandon Raub served his country well as is apparent from the amount of medals and decorations he received as a Marine. He fought for this country, for freedom, for the Constitution. One thing in particular that he fought for was our right to free speech. That right was taken away from him on August 16, 2012. A contingent of police officers, FBI and Secret Service agents wrestled him to the ground in handcuffs and took him away without due process, without being arrested, without any semblance of legality. Waiting back at John Randolph Psychiatric Hospital in Hopewell, Virginia was a psychiatrist willing to do the US government’s bidding and signed a court order to lock up Brandon for thirty days of “observation.” What tipped off the FBI and Secret Service agents that Brandon was insane and might harm others? He dared to criticize his government. In a phone interview he had this to say: “I really love America, and I think that idea that you can be detained and sent somewhere without due process and a lawyer … is crazy.” Wake up, America or you’ll be next…
Amazon.comAmazon Brand – Ravenna Home Classic Solid Wood Media Center, 47.87"W, Black
Amazon.comThe Student Pilot's Flight Manual: From First Flight to Pilot Certificate...
Amazon.comPilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge: FAA-H-8083-25B (ASA FAA Handbook...
Amazon.comPrivate Pilot Test Prep 2021: Study & Prepare: Pass your test and know what...
- So You Want to be an Airline First Officer
- Some Flight Training is Better than Others
- Somebody Has to Fly the Goodyear Blimp
- Living and Breathing Your Desire to Fly
- It All Starts with Desire
- How to Pay for Your Dream
- Top 41 best Books for 1 year old our top picks
- What is The best Baby books our top picks
- What is The best Audible books Buying guide
- How Not to Crash an Airplane