So once I found out that you could beatbox using Google Translate, I decided to try and layer a load of sounds together and create a song with them! I don’t think anyone has tried to make a video like this before… Thanks to www.youtube.com for the suggestion to make this video 😀 The crazy beaver stuff was from a conversation I had with my friend Mike over MSN about 8 years ago. It was a weird conversation 😛 If you want to try this for yourself, then goto Google Translate and change the translation language fron English to German, and then type this: bk bk bschk th th bk th bschk th th bk bk bschk th th bk th bschk Then press “beatbox” – You can use these commands to create your own beatbox. If you make one, post it as a response to this and I’ll accept it 🙂 labschk = snare pv = brush bk = bass tk = flam1 vk = roll tap kt = flam2 kttp = flam tap pv = short roll th = better hi hat thp, ds = instant rimshot. – Thanks to youtube.com for doing the animations!
Amazon.comPrivate Pilot Test Prep 2021: Study & Prepare: Pass your test and know what...
Amazon.comPilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge: FAA-H-8083-25B (ASA FAA Handbook...
Amazon.comLEGO Technic Rescue Helicopter 42092 Building Kit (325 Pieces)
Amazon.comPaw Patrol Ultimate Rescue, Skye’s Ultimate Rescue Helicopter with Moving...
- You Can Make Your Dream of Flying a Reality
- Your Pilot’s License Can Help Mankind
- So You Want to be an Airline First Officer
- Some Flight Training is Better than Others
- Somebody Has to Fly the Goodyear Blimp
- Living and Breathing Your Desire to Fly
- It All Starts with Desire
- How to Pay for Your Dream
- Top 41 best Books for 1 year old our top picks
- What is The best Baby books our top picks