Yellow Pages (2007) I felt the fall on my breast At the bottom of my stomach She put my hand on her chest While she looked into my eyes You rescued me And called up these words in threes And you know I can’t forget it And 10 months on you liberate truth See, I was wrong on how I hate you And it’s the worst thing that I did When I read through you You weren’t translated So I looked up love in the Yellow Pages So I’d be free from it See, all this truth sparks lies in me Just to demonstrate, aggravate sympathy The key is just to ignore Even if this time has made me unsure And 12 months on I’m back in my mood See, I got drunk and said I loved you And it’s the worst thing that I did When I read through you You weren’t translated So I looked up love in the Yellow Pages So I’d be free from it NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED
Amazon.comAmazon Brand – Ravenna Home Classic Solid Wood Media Center, 47.87"W, Black
Amazon.comThe Student Pilot's Flight Manual: From First Flight to Pilot Certificate...
Amazon.comPilot's Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge: FAA-H-8083-25B (ASA FAA Handbook...
Amazon.comPrivate Pilot Test Prep 2021: Study & Prepare: Pass your test and know what...
- So You Want to be an Airline First Officer
- Some Flight Training is Better than Others
- Somebody Has to Fly the Goodyear Blimp
- Living and Breathing Your Desire to Fly
- It All Starts with Desire
- How to Pay for Your Dream
- Top 41 best Books for 1 year old our top picks
- What is The best Baby books our top picks
- What is The best Audible books Buying guide
- How Not to Crash an Airplane