This video was shown at the TED conference in 2011, with scenes from “Wings of Life”, a film about the threat to essential pollinators that produce over a third of the food we eat. The seductive love dance between flowers and pollinators sustains the fabric of life and is the mystical keystone event where the animal and plant worlds intersect that make the world go round. “Wings of Life” will be released on Disneynature on April 16 in time for Earth Day. Pre-order here: www.amazon.com
Amazon.comTransformers Rescue Bots Academy Blades The Flight Bot to Helicopter Rescue...
Amazon.comLEGO Technic Rescue Helicopter 42092 Building Kit (325 Pieces)
AliexpressTRUST ME IM A PILOT Plane Graphic Oversized Tee Shirt Flying Pilot Gift...
AliexpressPilot LHM-15C4 Gel Pen Set 0.4mm Canetas Gel Ink Writing Pen Sign Penne Gel...
- You Can Make Your Dream of Flying a Reality
- Your Pilot’s License Can Help Mankind
- So You Want to be an Airline First Officer
- Some Flight Training is Better than Others
- Somebody Has to Fly the Goodyear Blimp
- Living and Breathing Your Desire to Fly
- It All Starts with Desire
- How to Pay for Your Dream
- Top 41 best Books for 1 year old our top picks
- What is The best Baby books our top picks