Transcription: (That’s pretty cool and you can try it out) But what I want to do today is, I actually want to show you a preview of a feature that we’ve been working on for a little while—it won’t be out for a few months. It’s called “conversation mode” in Google Translate. And for that I’m going to invite my colleague Kyle Overbeck on stage to help me out. Please keep in mind this is experimental, so it may or may not work perfectly. Nice to see you, Kyle. Hold on. So we’re in Germany. I know, yes. So, Kyle, I’m a tourist and you’re a salesman at a local shoe store here in Berlin. So I’m going to start “conversation mode” here, and you’ll notice that I have a button in English and you have a button in German. So our conversations would probably go something like this: —Do you have the shoes in size 41? “Sie haben die Schuhe in Größe 41.” —Welche Farbe? “Which cable?” Try it again. —Welche Farbe? “What color?” —Black or brown would be fine. “Schwarz oder braun wäre schön.” —Wir haben schwarz und braun. “We have black and brown.” —Can you give me a discount if I take both? “Können Sie mir einen Rabatt, wenn ich beide nehmen?” —Zwanzig Prozent. “Twenty percent” That’s a deal! Vielen Dank.
Amazon.comPrivate Pilot Test Prep 2021: Study & Prepare: Pass your test and know what...
AliexpressDesirable Time Mens Royal Blue Floral Suits with Pants Shawl Collar Prom...
Amazon.comLesson Plans to Train Like You Fly: A flight instructor's reference for...
- So You Want to be an Airline First Officer
- Some Flight Training is Better than Others
- Somebody Has to Fly the Goodyear Blimp
- Living and Breathing Your Desire to Fly
- It All Starts with Desire
- How to Pay for Your Dream
- Top 41 best Books for 1 year old our top picks
- What is The best Baby books our top picks
- What is The best Audible books Buying guide
- How Not to Crash an Airplane